About Me

My photo
"Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for Breakfast" - one man's journey through life with IT and all things related to it whether it's purely technical or just for fun...

Note - Any posts on this blog are purely my own personal opinion and do not reflect any opinions of companies and/or people that I mention. All advice is given to help you but I cannot be held responsible for your actions should you decide you want to try these things out yourself!

Wednesday 25 January 2012

And unto us a blog was born...

To all those visiting my blog for the first time you most likely notice it's full of technical trash and mostly things people won't understand but I hope in writing my various notes on problems I come across during my working day I can help others understand why Microsoft don't make things work the way you think they should!

I will also be posting several odd fixes for things you might come across at home - for example your favourite game doesn't work or your Anti-Virus software clogs up the machine.  Useful things that might just be worth posting about.

All in all I am techy and a geek and proud of it - I was gifted by God to work with these machines and help others to not stress but relax and embrace technology.

Lets rock n roll...

No comments:

Post a Comment